Please click here to open the booking form. Please print the form and return it to us.
(Adobe Reader is required to view the form, click here to download it.)
IMPORTANT: Please note that signing the booking form confirms that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Domaine de Marmiflet (“the property”) is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Mrs C. Gorst (“the owner”) to the renter (“the client”). This is subject to the following conditions.
- The property is available for rental from Saturday, 6th May 2017 until Saturday, 30th September 2017.
- The cost in peak season (week commencing 1st July, 2017 through week commencing 1st September, 2017) is 1899 € per week and the cost in September 2017 is 1999 € per week. A refundable breakages/damage deposit of 250 € is payable. The cost in other currencies shall be calculated at the time of booking.
- The balance (plus refundable breakages deposit) shall be payable not less than eight weeks before the start of the rental – unless late booking terms have been agreed. Failure to complete this step will constitute cancellation of the booking by the holidaymakers.
- Comprehensive travel and possessions insurance is strongly recommended – in extreme provable cases, cancellation by the client will be accepted by the owner and a part refund made dependent on the date cancelled – from 50% to 10% if no re-booking can be achieved by the owner.
- If for unforeseen circumstances, eg flood or fire damage, the owner cannot supply the property for the dates booked, the owner will endeavour to find suitable alternative accommodation. Any increase of price would be the joint responsibility of the owner and the client. In the event no suitable property is found, a full refund would be payable.
- The rental period shall begin from 5pm on the first day and finish at 10am on the final day.
- The maximum number to reside in the property shall be 11 unless written permission given by the owner.
- Pets are not allowed, smoking is not allowed in the house and, if smoking occurs outdoors, great care must be taken to prevent a fire in the grounds – a real hazard in this region in the summer months.
- The clients agree to be considerate tenants – taking care of the property and leaving it in a clean and tidy state. A final clean is included in the price but unreasonable additional cleaning will be covered by a deduction from the breakages deposit.
- The owner lives discreetly on the property and is always available for assistance and advice. Please make known immediately any problem so the owner has the opportunity to rectify the situation as soon as possible. The aim of the owners is that the clients enjoy a pleasant stay.
- The owner accepts no responsibility for any stoppage or breakdown outside her control. Use of accommodation amenities (swimming pool, games etc) is entirely at the clients’ risk and no responsibility can be accepted by the owner for injury or loss to the clients or their visitors.
- All keys must be handed back to the owner at the end of the holiday.